Here is a fab raw chocolate pudding, that is quick to make and delicious. Go on treat yourself to a yummy good for you dessert.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-cup water (use judgment as this is to soak the chia in)
- 2- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1-tablespoon lucuma powder
- Sweet Freedom / Agave / Honey to taste
- 1 mango (skin off and stone out)
- Soak the chia in water for at least an hour (overnight is better). The chia will swell
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy
- Add ice cubes to the blender if you want to serve straight away, otherwise place in the fridge
- Top with fruit and serve
Let your imagination run free. I often add in greek yoghurt, nuts, chopped up Yummy Scrummy brownie, top with raspberries.
All of the ingredients can be bought from Elements for life